Welcome

We have been forever changed by experiencing a faith-filled journey that first brought us our sweet Caitlin, then an adoption that ended in disappointment, and now one that placed us in the NICU with a sweet little baby boy. Never would we have chosen the disappointment and grief of losing children we had come to love and now worrying about the health of our new little addition, but God's plan has been to forever leave His mark of grace, brokenness, and freedom to obey even when we don’t understand. To Him be the glory for what He has done, and is doing, and will do!

With love and gratefulness to our Heavenly Father who has adopted us into His forever family, and to you, our family and friends,

Robert, Carlene and Caitlin Belue

Monday, January 24, 2011

Waiting...on the Lord

Psalm 27: 13-14 says "I would have lost heart unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord." In my Bible, the date 9-24-08, is written beside this verse. It was obviously a day that I was having a hard time waiting for the plan of the next adoption to unfold, and God had encouraged me through His Word. Over the last 2 years (or more) I have found myself waiting on what I felt were other people, paperwork, etc., but what God has begun to teach me is that I am actually to be waiting on Him. He has been using the circumstances of waiting to make His plan complete, in the time that He has set from before I was born. It is often in the waiting, that we have the most opportunity to learn and grow and be strengthened for the task ahead! Let's not waste the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment